Monday 31 January 2011

Timeless

Continuing on with my Final Major Project, I am still testing with Large Format.  Also trying to do mock shoots, but finding very difficult as I will be using different subjects for the final.  I have taken some proper colour negative shots and am still waiting for the outcome.  Thank you to my friends Amanda and Nikoo for being patient with me, and thanks to Marshall for coming over to help me with some styling.  Looks like I'll be doing most of the styling myself, so it was great to play around with colours, layers and jewelry.  Within each shot there is an object that has significance towards my sister and I, this is what I want to portray in the final out come...more to come..










2 comments:

  1. FUCKING LUSH! amazing, lovely subtle tilting, love the 2nd, 3rd, nikoo smoking and her feet as well, great great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jeff! Look forward to seeing you x

    ReplyDelete